Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Q. Korean and the internet.

Nowadays, many Korean people live their lives with the internet.



Koreans have Facebook these days.
But, many people use a Cyworlds blog in their past time.
In Cyworlds blog, we have amount of friends and their name is illchon.
Also, the blog has the pictures folder, diary, the music of background, visitors book etc.
It offers my daily happenings to the visitors who visit to my blog or illchons.







More over, Korean people use the internet as a form of dictionary.
Koreans life has a lot to do with English day-by-day.
For example, in my situation, I dont know a specific use of word and what will do is to find the unknown word from the internet with the use of cellular phones.

So, I think that the internet is a good invention as it always stays with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment