Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Q. Imagine you are living abroad for a year. What would you miss about Korea?

If I go to another nation for a year, I will miss my boyfriend and family so much.
This is because I depend on them a lot, every day.                        
I heard that American’s don’t have couple things.
For example, couple t-shirts, couple shoes, couple ring, and so on.
I would really miss my boyfriend them when I wear our couple things in there.
Sometimes I feel cheered up from them.














Another thing is that I can’t sleep alone without my sister.
So, I would miss her so much.
Also, I think that there are Korean Foods in another nation but that is not same taste in Korea.
The most delicious food of Korean’s food is my mom’s food.
I would miss my mom so much, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment