Friday, June 15, 2012

Q. Write about a time when you volunteered and why it was important to you













Do you have a time to spare?
That is a volunteer activity.
It makes to fertilize your mind.
I also did a lot of volunteer activity experience.
My mother is a nurse and she is also interested in the volunteer activities.
I usually did volunteer activity with her at a place that is held by my mother hospital.
We provided to people who can not gain a meal at a park, and we delivered a side-dishes to the grandmother’s house that she lives alone.
I just want to make my mind warm.
So, I had to start doing this.
I felt really happy when I saw them who look very happy due to my activity.
It makes my mind warm and it makes to fertilize my mind.
My mother says “I will go to a oversea volunteer activities.”.
Later, if she can do that, I also will do that

No comments:

Post a Comment